Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happiness

Things that make me happy! Current mood: blessed
Things that make me happy:-My boo :)-My amazing friends (: -Listening to John Mayer-Trivia Night at the Taphouse on the river-Mashed potatoes and gravy (KFC's are amazing)-Working out and taking Patrick's Hip hop classes-Quiting my job and never been so sure in my life that I wanted a change! -Bartending! -Dirty Filthy grey goose martinis! Carina got me hooked! Love you Bean-Vacays, even if it is for a day and night to see a movie with my mommy in Las Vegas. -Getting a phone call and seeing that it is my older sister, lil sis or lil bro. -Romantic, silly, cheesey comedies-Surfing the web-Doing nothing but laying in bed all day with my two boys (Matt and his dog Willie). -Watching the Broncos win. -New things, like a new pizza cutter, t-shirt, or getting my nails or hair did! -Kareoke and rapping haha I can actually rap! -My grades being above average like last semester! 3.5 GPA baby! -Getting ready to study abroad in Spain this summer! -Brooke and I hanging out! -Not feeling hungover haha! -Magazines!! Love reading them cover to cover!-Buying art.-Facebook chat! -Blogging! -Summer!! CAN IT HURRY AND GET WARM!?-Playing my banjo, I am still learning the chords Pat Pat! -Catching up with my best friend in Las Vegas, Michelle! -Having coffee and gossiping with Jackie C.! -Having roomie time! -Polly Pocket my kitty sitting on my lap and purring! -laughing! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment