Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spain here I come!


I am really excited to be going to San Sebastian, Spain this summer! I am also very excited to just be getting out of NO-town for a little bit of the summer! A month and half will clearly not be enough to be in Europe and see all that I want to see, but I will be going back for sure!

I need to finally get my freakin passport! I know, I know, I should have gotten this so many months ago, but studying abroad was really like a spur of the moment thing! I woke up one morning and was like, well ya, I am gonna do it! Screw going with anyone else, I am going by myself and will have NO trouble making friends here. Ha, I have so many friends on myspace I deleted it and started over because I couldn't keep up with how many people I was friends with! LOL I am not trying to be conceited either, I just really like to have a lot of friends. I only have a about a handful of really good, loyal friends. That is fine with me because quality is way harder to find then quantity!

Anyways, back to Spain!! I am going on a group flight on June 23rd from San Francisco, CA and then we fly to Heathrow, England Airport. And then I imagine we are going to be flying to Spain? Or maybe taking a train of some sort, honestly I have no clue! That picture above is of San Sebastian! I am soo excited I want to scream (I am in Starbucks on campus, so I won't, haha)!
Well I need to go get my passport, I just wanted to express how happy I am to be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment