Wednesday, May 6, 2009

STRESS

As I sit here with so many things dancing around in my mind, a tear rolls down my face. Why do I let myself get so stressed out? There is a book my parents had in the bathroom called "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff." I used to read it as I sat on the toilet and think, ya sure, don't sweat having 3 finals, no money, bf just dumped me and I am fighting with my best friend. FML. ha. Well, today I was dealing with most of those problems (only problems 1 and 2) and as I was crying, I received an email from my dad and he actually helped me out financially with my trip to Spain! I never ever though that would happen! I am so overjoyed I could cry with tears of happiness, not sadness!
Now to deal with the 3 finals that I have pretty much back to back tomorrow! I wish that teachers would know that not only do we have to stress about all the damn small stuff, the big stuff like graduating and getting As makes us pretty much so damn stressed we end up in the hospital with anxiety attacks and can't breath!! Now I am just babbling, I needed to write something because writing helps me relax.
'

1 comment: