Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When is it going to END?

I have to say that I used to not care so much what people thought. The world would be falling down all around me and I would be like "It's ok, it's ok!" Ha ha well not so much anymore. This hell hole of a town makes it hard not to care what people think or say about you. At least lately for me. People that I used to trust everything with are saying hurtful things that I cannot handle anymore. Also, I feel like some "friends" no longer call me just to say "hi" they are calling to ask to borrow something, they need a favor or they just need something from me. It is very disheartening. I am really starting to shove people away that I used to be close with because I feel like I am a doormat for them to walk all over. I know, waaa, cry me a fricken river, right?!
Ha! I am not EVEN trying to feel sorry for myself, I am opening my eyes to the real people of this town and they are showing me their true colors! I feel like it's actually revealing. All people that I have unresolved issues with are out in the open and friendships have ended, and you know what I am OK with that!
I would rather have a handful of very close friends then a bunch of people that call themselves my friends and talk crap behind my back.
I think I could write a book on how many times I have been screwed over by bitches. And it's not just girls.
Maybe there is something wrong with me...wait... nope. I consider myself a pretty damn good friend!

LOL. Well anyways, all I want is to be with my guy and move to San Diego and meet new girls and keep my small circle of girlfriends here close and start a life of adventure without the drama! Aaah I cannot wait till then!! Until then I will have to keep my eye out for the fake labeled girls/guy friends and focus on myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment