Monday, September 28, 2009

Football

Touchdown! 75 yd. pass...etc...
Nothing better than curling up on the couch with a loved one watching an intense game of America's great game of football.
I was just in Europe and I watched a lot of futbol... haha not the same sport at all. I was sooo stoked to walk into the OZ bar in Edinburgh, Scotland to see that they had satellite TV and had the NFL on! Haha I felt like Ashton Kutcher in Just Married... "It's a message from GOD!" LOL.

I have to say that when I was 12 years old and I watched the Denver Broncos win the Superbowl, from then I have been a Bronco fan... then we lost Mike Shannihan and then our QB, Cutler and then half of our players were in jail for stupid things. So to say the least I was ready to switch teams.
I pick teams mostly on the city they are representing. Not by the player like my lil brother or most of my exes. I think that when I went to Minneapolis, Minnesota for the UFC fight I fell in LOVE with the city. My friend Graham is a Vikings fan and I always thought they had potential. I decided I would change teams to the Vikings. Then Brett Favre (who is kind of being a whiny bitch these days) was declared their new QB.
Fantastic.
Now everyone will think that I am just jumpin on the damn bandwagon. So I started watching pre-season and they seemed to be holding their own. Also, suprisingly, the Broncos were as well. I was dating a guy back in the day who was absolutely OBSESSED with the Dallas Cowboys, they are also holding their own and I am actually watching the Cowboys vs. the Panthers as I type...

So, on that note, I think I will return to Monday Night Football.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment