Monday, October 12, 2009

Life or something Like it....

So good to get back on track with this new job and internship with www.myvegasscene.com!
I am happy (for once in a long time) that I am taking the time to worry about MYSELF. The NO BOYS ALLOWED sign should be tattooed across my chest. haha. I think that every girl should always make sure she is happy with herself before she starts a new relationship with any man (or woman depending on your type ladies). I am excited to do the little things for me like sit home and paint my toes, or hang out with my mom, dad or siblings without having to stress about the big picture, that is usually one that involves a guy in my life.
Although sometimes I get lonely I do have my guy friends to cheer me up and defintely the ladies in my life, here in Vegas that are amazing. I miss my Reno chicas to death! :(
I can't wait to go visit you girls. (Ed you are included)
So, as I sit here brainstorming questions that I am going to ask Playboy Playmate Sara Stokes tomorrow, I think, "WOW. I think I might turn over that new leaf where I do NOT need anyone to MAKE me happy... I can do it all by myself (: "
-Kristina out!

No comments:

Post a Comment