Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I want. What I know...

I am 23 years old. I have not found the person that I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am not pregnant. I have not yet started my career, nor have I graduated college.
I am not perfect.
I just found out recently who my real friends are. I can count them all on one hand. I have a great family and we are not perfect and all have our flaws, but I love each and every one of them.
I am finding out about myself more everyday. I had a lot of reflection time when I was in Europe this summer.
I am starting to realize the small details I get from both my mother and father and especially my mom's mother, my grandmother.
I do not want to live in Nevada forever.
I want to travel everywhere!
I need to forget about the past and why it didn't work out with my exes. They are exes for a reason.
I need to look towards the future.
I want to live in Boston. But I am terrified of the east coast and to be that far away from my family.
I want to model and act.
I want to see my name in PRINT!! EVERYWHERE.
I want to meet my prince charming. Does he even exsist?
I want my grandma to live till she is 100.

I want to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Your stories kick arse, stop in Dublin on your travels, see brendan in keoughs bar on south Ann street, just off Grafton street. Best Guinness in Town, tell them NY Barry sent you.

    ReplyDelete