Monday, March 16, 2009

The one that hurt me so...

I sit and stare
Thinking of you
Wondering why you wronged me?
I loved you.
How could you do something so awful?
You were the one.
I dreamed of taking your name.
And still all the same,I dream of you.
I see you always.It hurts my heart.
And still I can't be mad.
It was so long ago, yes.
But I sit at night and think, What if?
What if you hadn't lied to me?
Or hurt me so.
We tried again, yes, everytime I got hurt more.
Still I waited, hoping and wishing.
That you would come back to me.
Your smell is always in me, I miss your touch and how you would hold me at night.
Sometimes I would cry and all the tears didn't matter.
You just slept unjust and unsympathetic.
This poem flows out of me, for I have wanted to say this to you all along.
I love you, you are for me.
One day you will see what you missed out on.
One day you will see that I was the best thing that happened to you.
One day I will see,
I will forget you,
I will be over you.
One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment