Monday, March 16, 2009

Seattle

In Seattle right now, well technically I am in Snolqualmie, WA which is a nice, cute, quaint suburb outside of the city of Seattle. I am about to go to the S.A.M. Seattle Art Museum. I am pretty excited about going to it with my Uncle Armand. My cousin Mia and I have been hanging out a lot. She is 6 (going on 12) and she is the cutest little girl ever! We have been playing this runway fashion show game that came with my HP laptop. Basically you dress these ultra-thin models in different clothes and throw them on the runway. The more you dont match the colors, the more points you are awarded. There are different themes like winter, fall, summer, swimwear, surf, 70's Classic and Hippie to name a few. They give you tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories to choose from. It is actually pretty fun! She is so cute, I will miss her a lot when I have to leave.
My cousin Alex, on the other hand is 11 and is a cute little surfer lookin dude. He is so smart it shocks me. He is doing a research on the brain and I read his introduction and was appalled. He is in school right now and Mia has gymnastics so that is why my uncle and I are headed to the museum. I am going to head out now, just wanted to blog a little for all my readers! Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment