Monday, March 16, 2009

Funny Encounter



So when I was 19 I was asked to do a calendar called College Cuties. At the time, I thought it was a great idea! But then I got to the photo shoot and they wanted me in a shower looking like this. I mean c'mon really? Ok, don't get me wrong what girl wouldn't want any guy drooling over them? But some of the chicks in this calendar were not as up to par as some of the others! I am so not trying to be conceited.

I really loved the experience, it was a lot of fun. The funniest thing was that I was at the Wal (a college bar in Reno by the university) and some guy I didn't even know was like, "Hey I know you, I mean I think I have seen you. I don't know...wait... did you do that calendar a couple of years ago!?" I was like shit. really? Are you kiddin me right now... "Yes, I did, I was Ms. November." Ha funny, small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment